1.- Definition and function of cookies
To know more information about cookies, “TPV CANARIAS, S.L.”, invites you to access the following link: http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookie_%28inform%C3%A1tica%29.
2.- Type, purpose and functionality
Own cookies: Are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
Third party cookies: Cookies managed by third parties that follow up on the user through other websites that do not belong to the owner of this website. They normally correspond to advertising or analytical cookies that identify the user in a unique and clear way.
• Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
• Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
• Analysis cookies: They collect information about the user’s browsing experience on the website, normally on an anonymous basis, although on occasions they allow the user to be uniquely and unequivocally identified in order to obtain reports on users’ interest in the services on the website.
The user may, at any time, disable the user of cookies by changing their browser settings, for example:
with the specific opt-out settings, for whichever cookie is involved (these systems may involve installing a “reject” cookie on your device in order that your choice of turning cookies off can work); or other third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect the cookies on each website they visit and manage their de-activation (for example, Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/privacy-statement, http: //www.ghostery.com/faq).
4.- Cookies used. The cookies used by “TPV CANARIAS, S.L.” are the following:
utma: It let us know which browser use the users so we can improve our website for such browsers. Duration 2 years.
• utmz: It let us know how each user has reached the website (Search in Google, Bing, Yahoo…) Duration 6 months.
• utmb: It let us identify unique users for statistic purposes so we can know how many real visits have the website. Duration 30 minutes.
utmc: It let us identify unique users for statistic purposes so we can know how many real visits have the website. Expires when you log out.
infCookie: It let us know wheter the Cookie Advice Message has been displayed. Expires in 5 years.
• SESS *: Used by encryption language PHP to allow session variables be stored on the web server. Expires when you closet he browser.
And the cookies that both Google and Facebook load when using their plugins.